Wednesday 3 February 2010

Welcome!


Hi! Welcome to my blog =) Right now I am in the process of making my blog as interesting and as fun as possible. So bare with me for awhile.

I'd like to start out by explaining my random yet brilliant idea to start up my own blog on "Street Fashion". I felt as if I was loosing touch with the fashion world as I work almost 6 days a week, 9 hours per day and by the time I get home, all I can see is my bed!!! However, I'm making sure that I will make an effort to re-connect with my "passion for fashion" as soon and as quickly as possible!

The whole concept of my blog is to show the world my vision of fashion and also it will be a source where people can take tips for their every day outfits.

My blog will include:

- Accessories
- Hair
- Nails
- Bags
- Shoes
- Clothing
- Hotspots in Portugal

Weekly, I will update my blog. As an inspiration I will be observing and posting photos of people I see, on the train, cafes, clubs, and the streets of Lisbon.

Thanks for taking an interest, and I hope you enjoy ;)

P.S

I am open to comments AND critiques ;) *

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea and I can't wait to see your weekly posts! Mari x

    ReplyDelete